NOSFC 2022-2023 Season Tryouts
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Spartan for the 2022-23 season. Tryouts for our competitive teams will be held according to LSA guidelines. We have announced player placement dates for U14-U19 teams (birth years 2009 through 2004). All players MUST pre-register online for tryouts: click here to register to attend. Placement dates for U14-U19 players will be held in early June, with dates and locations listed below.
The NO Spartans FC Tryout dates for 19U-14U (birth years 2004-2009) are as follows:
- Thursday, June 2 6:00-7:30 pm at Tad Gormley Stadium
- Monday, June 6 6:00-7:30 pm at Tad Gormley Stadium
- Wednesday, June 8 6:00-7:30 pm at Tad Gormley Stadium
All players MUST pre-register online here . This allows our club to retain player information and parent contact details. There is no cost to register or tryout for the NOSFC, but you must register to be evaluated. Direct link for registration here: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/311229
NO Spartans FC age groups for the 2022-2023 season and their tryout time slots:
- 10U and under (YDP) birth year (2013): No Tryout Required. If you are interested in the NOSFC YDP Ballers Program (U10 and under), the Ballers YDP registration will soon be open. This will be an open registration but will close as soon as all roster slots are taken. Stay tuned for potential Open House sessions this summer to meet our coaches and check out our program.
- 11U through 13U – birth year (2012-2010): Player placement dates were held in April per LSA guidelines.. If you were unable to make these sessions, please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our club.
- 14U through 19U – birth year 2009-2004: Player placement dates will be held on the dates listed above at Tad Gormley Stadium. We hope to see you there!
Per LSA policy, Clubs may not contact, solicit, recruit or extend an invitation to any player during the Tryout Period. At the conclusion of each Tryout Period the Invitation Period shall begin. It is during the Invitation Period that clubs may contact players and extend them an offer to play for one of their teams.